Child Custody Issues & Disputes

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

A list of child custody issue questions posted by visitors to this site and their corresponding answers are found below. We have felt the need to categorize these questions because of the shear volume of custody questions we have answered on our site since this very popular service was begun.

Florida Court Forms

We make every effort to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information we post to all our questions on custody issues in Florida. However, due to the ever-changing nature of the law, we cannot absolutely guarantee their accuracy.

We recommend you go ahead and review the following answers to Florida Custody Issues & Disputes Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on this page before you ask your own to see if your question has already been answered.  

Answers: Child Custody Issues FAQs

Find an Attorney FREE Now

Grounds for Changing Custody 
Is repeated denial of visitation grounds for changing custody? My husband's ex-wife, has been denying my husband his court ordered visitation with their …

Custody & Step Children Discipline 
What are my rights on discipline toward my step children? My fiance has two children (11 and 6) with his ex wife. They come to our home for visitation …

Relocation Without Father's Consent 
My Husband has a custody agreement with the mother of his 3 yr old son which states she can not relocate more than 50 miles from his residence. The mother …

Child Custody Battle With The Grandmother 
Hi staff, a lawsuit has been filed against me. My child's grandmother wants custody of my child. My child has been staying with her grandmother ever since …

Get Custody Back From Grandmother 
How do I revoke temporary custody from my mother? I just turned 25 years old. I had been facing some very hard times. My mother had begged me before hand …

Custody Fight 
My husband and I want to get a divorce and we have 3 children. He's saying he wants full custody of the kids and that he will take me to court for it. …

Relocation Support Unmarried Spouse 
If I was never married to my son's father and he is throwing me out of the house that we share together, does he have to provide financial relocation …

Modify Legal Custody 
My ex-husband has not been paying for court ordered health insurance for over a year and has just informed me that the dental insurance is not being provided …

Terminating Parental Rights of Incarcerated Father 
I want to know can parental rights be terminated for a father who has been incarcerated form more than half of my twins' life, without terminating his …

Getting Custody of Child Living Out of State 
I want to file for custody of my 4 year old son who lives in Virginia with his father. I wanted to know what I needed to do first to get him out of that …

See These Related Child Custody FAQ Pages...

Terminating Rights FAQs

Sole Custody in Florida FAQs

Custody & Relocation FAQs

Father's Custody Rights FAQs

You Are Here → › Child Custody Issues


New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.