PDF Fillable Divorce Forms Packet
Florida Divorce With Dependent or Minor Children
DFP901B1 - Uncontested Divorce Forms Packet With Dependent or Minor Children (2016)
This divorce forms packet is suitable for divorcing parties who are in agreement with all issues (uncontested) and have dependent or minor children.
- Over 20 PDF fillable forms including all required forms and procedural forms.
- All forms are PDF format with fillable form fields and unlimited saving & editing.
- Step by step instructions for filing Pro Se (self-representing) .
- Helpful links and resources for Pro Se litigants.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Looking for an easy way to fill out your uncontested divorce forms?
Tired of searching and cobbling together bits and pieces of forms and info from all over the web AND looking for easy to follow step-by-step instructions and filing procedures?
Our premium Florida divorce forms packet, DFP901b1, includes all the forms in PDF fillable format and step by step filing instructions for an uncontested divorce with dependent or minor children.
With our divorce forms packet, you'll have all the forms you need in fillable PDF format, and the do it yourself instructions to successfully file for an uncontested divorce with children, guaranteed.
So, What's Included in Our Premium Packet?
- Over 20 PDF fillable forms, required and procedural forms.
- Step by Step filing instructions.
- Tips and resources for self representing litigants.
- Our 100% money back guarantee.
Fillable PDF Forms Included in This Forms Packet
- 12.900(h) Notice of Related Cases
- 12.901(b)(1) Petition for Dissolution of Marriage With Dependent or Minor Children
- 12.902(b) Family Law Financial Affidavit (Short Form)
- 12.902(c) Family Law Financial Affidavit
- 12.902(d) Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Affidavit (UCCJEA)
- 12.902(e) Child Support Guidelines Worksheet
- 12.902(f)(1) Marital Settlement Agreement for Dissolution of Marriage with Dependent or Minor Children
- 12.902(i) Affidavit of Corroborating Witness
- 12.902(j) Notice of Social Security Number
- 12.903(a) Answer, Waiver, and Request for Copy of Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage
- 12.928 Cover Sheet for Family Court Cases
- 12.990(b)(1) Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage With Dependent or Minor Children (Uncontested)
- 12.990(c)(1) Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage with Dependent or Minor Children
- 12.900(a) Nonlawyer Disclosure
- 12.910(a) Summons: Personal Service on an Individual
- 12.910(b) Process Service Memorandum
- 12.914 Certificate of Service
- 12.915 Designation of Current Mailing and E-mail Address
- 12.923 Notice of Hearing
- 12.932 Certificate of Compliance with Mandatory Disclosure
- 12.995(a) Parenting Plan
- 12.995(b) Supervised/Safety-Focused Parenting Plan
- Waiver of Mandatory Disclosure
Checklist and Step by Step Filing Instructions
Included are checklists on which forms to fill out and step by step instructions on how and where to file and the typical process for a divorce available in every county.
Resources and Links for Self Represented Litigants
- PDF of The 12 Rules of Courtroom Civility
- Florida Circuit Courts with addresses and phone numbers
- and much more...
Our 100% Guarantee Policy
Our forms are guaranteed to be accepted by all Florida circuit courts, properly formatted, without errors, or your money back, no questions asked.
And we will send you any form you may require that is not included (subject to availability).
Divorce With Children
Legal Documents Preparation Services
Florida Court Forms' Petition Preparer Service
Your legal documents ready to file at a price you can afford!
Our Petition Preparer Documents Service can have all your documents professionally
prepared after a brief interview with our trained Florida
Legal Document Specialists.
Your court papers will be in your hands and ready to file at the
courthouse in as little as three days! We guarantee our work. Just ask us for a quote.