Visitation And 50/50 Custody Forms

by Troy from Lake County, Florida

I have class A visitation with my daughter but her mother gives me a hard time every time it is my turn for a visit.

I am still waiting for my week with her at Christmas. I am wanting 50/50 custody of my daughter.

Her mother has a DCF case against her for burning my daughter and I would like more visible contact with her.

When she denies me my weekends I fear it could be because she doesn't want me to see something.

I have lost my driver's license due to non payment of child support and am living at home with my parents whom my daughter is very attached.

I have no job and have a court date in Feb for child support. I will not have the money they are going to require to keep me out of jail.

Answer to Florida Custody & Visitation Question

Dear Troy,

We're not sure what you mean by a class A visitation agreement.

You will need to have a court-ordered Parenting Pan and time schedule.

If the class A schedule you refer to is court-ordered then you will need to file a Supplemental Petition to Modify Parenting Plan/Time-Sharing Schedule and Other Relief.

Have a look at our web-powered page for Form 12-905a.

If, however, your class A schedule is not court-ordered, then you will need to file a Petition to Determine Paternity and for Related Relief instead.

Have a look at our web-powered page for Form 12-983a.

Notice: We provide these answers to the general public and our website visitors as a means to further their online legal research. These answers are merely suggestions and should not be regarded as legal advice.

Legal Match LogoIf you need legal advice, we recommend LagalMatch's free Lawyer Referral Service. Many lawyers offer free initial consultations. Get the legal advice you deserve.
Free Family Lawyer Referral

You Are Here → › Visitation And 50/50 Custody Forms

Click here to post comments

Return to Child Custody Visitation.