Florida Child Support Questions

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

A selection of Florida child support questions posted by visitors to this site and their corresponding answers are found below. 

We have felt the need to categorize these questions because of the shear volume of Florida support questions we have answered on our site since this very popular service was begun.

We make every effort to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information we post to all our questions on child support in Florida.

However, due to the ever-changing nature of the law, we cannot absolutely guarantee their accuracy.

We recommend you go ahead and review the following answers to Florida  Child Support Questions (FAQs) on this page before you ask your own to see if your question has already been answered.

Answers: Child Support Questions

Find an Attorney FREE Now

Florida License Suspension Petition 
I lost my job and have not been able to pay my child support. The Department of Revenue told me to file a petition with the court so that my license …

Child Support After Age 18 
Does my ex husband have to pay child support if, my son is 18 living at home with me and is a full time college student? Answer to Florida Child …

Moving Child Support Case From Another State 
I currently live in Louisiana with my children and my ex lives in Florida where we have a child support enforcement case. Can I petition the court …

Pay Retroactive Child Support 
Can the court order the noncustodial parent to pay retroactive child support if the noncustodial parent has been consistently paying child support since …

See These Related Child Support FAQ pages...

Stop Child Support Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

Child Support Age 18 Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

Income Deduction Order Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

Child Support Jurisdiction Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

You Are Here → › Child Support Questions