Prevent License Suspension for Non-Payment of Child Support

by Anonymous from Florida

I need form cs-ef45 to stop driver license suspension.

Driver license being suspended due to arrears payment overdue.

Answer to Florida Child Support Question

Dear Anonymous,

The form you refer to is an old form that may not be useful due to the recent changes in Florida Law.

In order to stop suspension of your driver's license, you will need to petition the court and ask that the suspension order be denied.

An inability to pay the purge amount may be reason enough to prevent a suspension.

There are no official statewide forms for this but below are two links to forms that might help you in your judicial circuit.

You can draft a form from these for your own circuit court.

Remember to use the Motion forms if you have been served and a case is now pending.

The Petition is used to open a new case to contest a driver's license that has already been suspended.

If your livelihood depends on your driver's license being in good standing, you should consult a lawyer before proceeding.

Legal Advice and Florida Court Forms

Notice: We provide these answers to the general public and our website visitors as a means to further their online legal research. These answers are merely suggestions and should not be regarded as legal advice.

Free Lawyer Referrals

Free Family Lawyer Referrals

If you need legal advice, we recommend LagalMatch's Lawyer Referral Service. Many lawyers offer free initial consultations. Get the legal advice you deserve.

Legal Documents Preparation Services

Florida Court Forms' Petition Preparer Service
Your legal documents ready to file at a price you can afford!

Our Petition Preparer Documents Service can have all your documents professionally prepared after a brief interview with our trained Florida Legal Document Specialists.

Your court papers will be in your hands and ready to file at the courthouse in as little as three days! We guarantee our work. Just ask us for a quote.

* indicates required

Article by Kenneth Diaz, © 2014 - 2016

New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.

Page last updated 02/21/2015
You are here: > > Prevent License Suspension