Help With Court Forms

by Anahi from Broward County, Florida

Where can I get help to fill out all the forms required, but not a lawyer I cant afford it?

I'm starting a visitation, shared custody, paternity case and have no idea how to efficiently fill out most of the forms.

I heard through a Broward county court employee that for a little price, compared to a lawyer, I can get helped with all the paperwork required by court.

I just don't know where. Please help me write me an e-mail with this information.

Answer to Florida Court Forms Question

Dear Anahi,

Florida Court Forms has a friendly staff trained in document preparation. We offer a Legal Documents Preparation Service for help with court forms.

You can use our free quote service to see if we can help you with your documents.

I am pleased to hear that a Broward County court employee is suggesting a nonlawyer legal document preparer as a low cost alternative to hiring an attorney.

Remember, a legal document preparer may not offer legal advice and is not allowed to represent you in a court hearing.

It is up to you, as a pro se litigant, to make sure that you understand your legal rights and responsibilities.

Look through the information on this site and to the legal resources we recommend. There's a lot of information on this site that can help you as a pro se litigant.

Notice: We provide these answers to the general public and our website visitors as a means to further their online legal research. These answers are merely suggestions and should not be regarded as legal advice.

Legal Match LogoIf you need legal advice, we recommend LagalMatch's free Lawyer Referral Service. Many lawyers offer free initial consultations. Get the legal advice you deserve.
Free Family Lawyer Referral

You Are Here → › Help With Court Forms

Click here to post comments

Return to Ask the Staff 2015.