Child Custody Relocation in Florida

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

A list of child custody relocation questions posted by visitors to this site and their corresponding answers are found below. We have felt the need to categorize these questions because of the shear volume of Florida child custody and relocation questions we have answered on our site since this very popular "Ask the Staff" service was begun.  

Florida Court Forms

We make every effort to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information we post to all our questions on custody & relocation in Florida.

However, due to the ever-changing nature of the law, we cannot absolutely guarantee their accuracy. We recommend you go ahead and review the following answers to Florida Custody & Relocation Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on this page before you ask your own to see if your question has already been answered. 

Answers: Child Custody & Relocation FAQs

Find an Attorney FREE Now

Unwed Parents Out of State Relocation 
My child is almost three. His father and I were not wed when he was born and separated when he was a few months old. Since then we have lived in close …

Preventing Relocating Children in a Broken Marriage 
I am a 22 year old male and married with a three year old and a one year old. I love my kids. My wife recently asked me to leave because of the numerous …

Relocation After Marriage 
My fiance may be enlisting into the Army by the time he does I will be his wife. We currently reside in Florida and I have two children from a previous …

Child Relocation & Court Permission 
Relocating with a child when parents were never married and visitation rights were never established. My ex and I were never married and we had a little …

Relocating to Canada with Daughter 
My husband and I are divorced, I am marrying my fiance' who is a Canadian citizen, my ex husband has agreed to her moving with me and we have both agreed …

Florida Law to Relocate Children 
Michigan mom and child moved to Florida with boyfriend, and now wants to return to Michigan without boyfriend? My friend has asked me to get information …

Shared Custody & Relocating 
I have 50/50 custody of my 2 kids. I have them every other week. I have been offered a job in Texas. Although I would love to take both of my children …

Relocating With Children Out of State 
If I am getting married and my new husband lives in Florida can I relocate my children with me if I have a custody case in Connecticut? Answer …

Relocation Permission From Ex 
I'm married to a military man and having a baby after having a divorce with two kids from that marriage. My husband now has to relocate because of his …

Modifying Parenting Plan & Relocation Parenting Plan 
I need to modify my current parenting plan and I am also wanting to relocate within the state of Florida (but outside the 50 mile zone). I am aware of …

Custodial Parent Relocating in Florida 
We have to move. Less than 30 days left & have family in another city willing to help us. The non - custodial parent has had no communication or contact …

See These Related Child Custody FAQ Pages...

Joint Child Custody FAQs

Sole Custody in Florida FAQs

Child Custody Forms FAQs

Temporary Child Custody FAQs

You Are Here → › Child Custody Relocation

New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.

Document Preparation

Representing Yourself?

Judges love it when Pro Se litigants are well prepared. We offer fast & affordable legal document preparation services.

Call Florida Court Forms toll free or just click the button below for your free quote.

Click for Your Free Doc Prep Quote

Call: 800-868-3010

Self Help Guides

Modifying Custody, Visitation & Child Support in Florida

Florida Court Forms Self Help Guides

This 70+ page guide has complete step by step instructions for completing the Florida court approved forms.

The guide helps you navigate the court process and court procedures once you file with easy to follow checklists, links to websites, important addresses & phone numbers, and much more. Available as an e-book download. ($9.95)

Sponsored Ads

Interactive Forms

Child Custody Forms

Interactive Fill-able Florida Family Law Forms

Form 12.905(a) Supplemental Petition to Modify Parental Responsibility, Visitation or Parenting Plan/Time-Sharing Schedule and Other Relief. DEC 2010 ($2.95) Buy Now

Form 12.905(b) Supplemental Petition for Modification of Child Support. DEC 2010 ($2.95) Buy Now

Form 12.983(a) Petition to Determine Paternity and for Related Relief. OCT 2011 ($4.95) Buy Now

Form 12.995(a) Parenting Plan. OCT 2011 ($4.95) Buy Now

Form 12.995(b) Supervised Safety Focused Parenting Plan. OCT 2011 ($4.95) Buy Now